XIV. NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS CONGRESS
23-25 October, 2020 Aydin-TURKEY
Dear academicians and researchers,
The XIV. National Agricultural Economics Congress with international participation, hosted by the Aydin Adnan Menderes University Faculty of Agriculture Department of Agricultural Economics, will be held in Korumar Beach & Spa Resort Hotel in Selcuk-Izmir on 23-25 October 2020. The congress will cover oral and poster presentations related to commodity markets, agricultural policy, sustainable development, marketing, international trade, agribusiness, agricultural extension, globalization, climate change, and environmental economics in the context of domestic and global agricultural economics issues. The congress also aims to provide a forum of discussion on current issues of agricultural economics. The organizing committee welcomes submissions on current related issues, and interested participants from academia, research institutions, and industry.
Prof. Cemal ATICI
Head of the Organizing Committee
Aydin Adnan Menderes University
- At least one of the authors must be the member of the TAEA [Turkish Association of Agricultural Economics]
- All submissions should be made through the web page
- Submit your abstract with a title clearly summarizing the arguments, methods and results
- Use Times New Roman 12-point type font with line spacing of 1.5, full justified
- Limit your abstract with at most 300 words.
- Include 3-5 keywords.
- Include the affiliation at the end of the title.
Members of the Organizing Committee:
Prof. Göksel ARMAĞAN
Prof. Ferit ÇOBANOĞLU
Assoc. Prof. Renan TUNALIOĞLU
Assoc. Prof. Osman Orkan ÖZER
Assoc. Prof. Altuğ ÖZDEN
Assoc. Prof. Gökhan ÇINAR
Research Assist. Halil İbrahim YILMAZ
Research Assist. Sıdıka BOZKIRAN
Tel: +90-256-772 7022-23/6504